Cách dùng công cụ đồng bộ AD với Outlook Live của Office 365
Posted by thangletoan
Directory Synchronization (DirSync).
See with DirSync everything in the connected on-premises forest is synchronized to the cloud.
1. Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com.
2. Log on using your administrator credentials.
3. On the Office 365 portal, click the Admin tab
5. On the Users page, click Activate next to Active Directory synchronization. Synchronization is deactivated by default.
6. Activating DirSync launches the Set up Active Directory synchronization roadmap. The page provides a list of DirSync implementation considerations and action items. From this page, review the prerequisites, prepare the domain, and install and configure Identity Federation.
Installing the Active Directory Synchronization Tool.
This section discusses how to install the tool and enable it in your cross-premise environment.
*Note The Active Directory Synchronization Tool must be installed on a 32-bit machine that runs Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or greater.This is change soon but for now this is required.
To install DirSync:
1. Go to https://portal.Microsoftonline.com and log on with your administrator credentials.
2. Click the Admin tab.
3. On the Admin portal, click Users.
4. Under Install and configure the Directory Synchronization Tool, click Download.
7. On Microsoft Software License Terms, click I accept the Microsoft License Terms, and then click Next.
That’s it you can either wait the 3 hours until next sync or force a synchronization event.
1. Open the directory structure below and double-click on ‘DirSyncConfigShell.psc1’. This will open powershell.
Check Directory Sync.
1. Open the admin portal and on the left column select ‘Users’.
2. Here you should see the double-arrows indicating that these are sync’d users. To delete these users you must delete them from Active Directory.
About thangletoanHallo Aloha
Posted on 09/07/2012, in Active Directory AD, AD developer, AD Sync, Chính sách CNTT, Live@edu, Microsoft, Office 365, Password Sync and tagged AD Sync, Live@edu, Microsoft. Bookmark the permalink. %(count) bình luận.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.