Sưu tầm: Cài và cấu hình BizTalk 2010 – Cài Visual Studio 2010 (Phần 3)
The BizTalk Server development tools are based on Visual Studio 2010. Therefore, at a minimum, you must have the Microsoft Visual C#® .NET portion of Visual Studio 2010 installed on your computer before installing the BizTalk Server Developer Tools and SDK component.
Visual Studio 2010 is not required if you are installing BizTalk Server on a production computer (runtime only), on which no application development or debugging will occur.
The BizTalk Server runtime components require .Net Framework 4 and .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. In addition, the .NET Framework 3.0 is required if the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) adapter or WCF Interceptor is installed.
To install Visual Studio 2010
- Insert the Visual Studio 2010 installation disk into the DVD-ROM drive.
- Click Install Visual Studio 2010.
- After the installation loads, click Next.
- On the Start page, accept the license agreement, type your Product Key and any other necessary information, and then click Next.
- On the Options page, select Custom, and then click Next.
- Under Select features to install, clear all features except Visual C#, and then click Install. (I chose to install other features as well, but not necessary)
Your version of Visual Studio may include Microsoft SQL Server Express as an optional feature. Do not install this feature, as it will cause BizTalk Server setup to fail.
- On the Finish page, click Finish.
- On the Visual Studio Setup screen, click Exit.
Note: Once again, after this installation, I like to do a Windows update, this step is not necessary.
Posted on 09/08/2012, in Biztalk Server, Công nghệ và Giáo dục, Chính sách CNTT, EDI Framework, HUB to HUB, HUB to Point, Lập trình VC#, Microsoft, MS Biztalk, RFID, Server talk to Server, VC++ and tagged Microsoft. Bookmark the permalink. Bạn nghĩ gì về bài viết này?.