Sưu tầm: công cụ chuyển đổi Media content vào SharePoint 2010
Express yourself! Share your work with other members of the Expression Community.
Each contribution is licensed to you under a License Agreement by its owner, not Microsoft. Microsoft does not guarantee the contribution or purport to grant rights to it.
Expression Encoder 4 SharePoint 2010 plugin
The SharePoint plugin for Expression Encoder 4 will allow you to publish your encoded output to the SharePoint 2010 video gallery.
- Close down all instances of Expression Encoder 4
- Install the SharePoint Foundation 2010 Client Object Model Redistributable
- Unzip package to your desktop
- Copy the SharePointPublishPlugin.dll to \Microsoft Expression\Encoder 4\Plugins directory. You may have to provide administrator credentials to copy file to your Program Files directory.
- Launch Expression Encoder
- On the Output tab, open the Publish To drop down on the Publish panel and select Windows Azure Blob Storage.
- Enter your account name and access key to authenticate your credentials.
NOTE: At this time, IIS Smooth Streaming content uploaded to SharePoint cannot be played back directly from the service.
Posted on 09/09/2012, in Công nghệ và Giáo dục, Chính sách CNTT, ICT & Phát triển Rich Media content, LOB - Lập trình - Phát triển phần mềm, Media Content, Media Encode, Microsoft, SharePoint 2010 and tagged Microsoft. Bookmark the permalink. Để lại phản hồi.