Những giới hạn lưu trữ trong SharePoint 2007 & SharePoint 2010
- How many lists can you have per website? In SharePoint 2010, the recommended limit is 5,000 and you can have up to 2,000 in SharePoint 2007
- How many items can you have in a folder? In SharePoint 2010, you can have up to 5,000 items and in SharePoint 2007, the recommended limit is 2,000 items per folder.
- How many files can you have in a document library? In SharePoint 2010, the maximum number of documents per library is 30,000,000. You can create very large document libraries by nesting folders, or using standard views and site hierarchy. This value may vary depending on how documents and folders are organized, and by the type and size of documents stored. The limit in SharePoint 2007 is 10,000,000 and having more than 50 lists and libraries in the site’s navigation structure makes it more difficult to navigate the content by using the user interface.
- What is the size limit for SharePoint’s content database? The content database limit in both SharePoint 2010 and 2007 is 200 GB for collaboration and 1 TB for document archive. In general, we strongly recommend limiting the size of site collections to 100 GB for better site performance.
- How many users can there be in a site collection? You can have up to 2 million users per site collection in SharePoint 2010 as well as in SharePoint 2007.
- What is the file size limit? The default maximum file size is 50 MB in SharePoint 2010; however, this can be increased up to 2 GB. Remember that a large volume of very large files can affect the performance of your site. This hasn’t changed from SharePoint 2007. The file size limit in 2007 is also 2 GB.
Posted on 13/06/2013, in Công nghệ và Giáo dục, Chính sách CNTT, Microsoft, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007 and tagged Microsoft. Bookmark the permalink. Bạn nghĩ gì về bài viết này?.