Horizon Mirage 4.x – phần 5. Web Manager Installation
Horizon Mirage Web Manager Installation
1. Shift + right-click the mirage.WebManagement.x64.35175.msi (or .x86.35175 if installing on 32-bit OS) and Run as different user.
2. Type in the Mirage admin username and password, and then click OK.
3. Click Run if prompted.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Next (we already configured SSL properly back in Part X.
6. Accept the terms of the License Agreement, and then click Next.
7. Type in the fully-qualified domain name of the Horizon Mirage Management Server, and then click Next.
8. Click Install.
9. Click Finish to complete the installation.
10. You should now see HorizonMirage under the Default Web Site on your IIS server
Which means you should be able to load the Web Manager athttps://<fqdn>/HorizonMirage/