Horizon Mirage 4.x – phần 10. Image Manager – Capture an App Layer
- A clean Windows 7 machine has already been created with the Horizon Mirage client installed, sitting in Pending Devices.
Creating a Reference CVD for App Layer Capture
1. Go to Common Wizards and click Capture App Layer.
2. Select your pending device, and then click Next.
3. Choose a CVD Policy, and then click Next.
4. Choose the Target Volume for the Reference CVD, and then click Next.
5. Assuming no compatibility issues, click Next.
6. Review the Summary, and then click Finish.
The CVD is now created, and it should go in to Recording App Layer status in the console under Reference CVDs.
7. Install your application and perform any necessary configuration. For this example, I installed and configured Adobe Reader XI.
8. Right-click your CVD, and choose Finalize App Layer Capture.
9. Review the recorded applications and make sure the software you installed is listed. Click Next.
10. Give your App Layer a name, description, and version (these are auto-populated or you can set your own), and then click Next.
11. Verify no compatibility issues exist, and then click Next.
12. Review the Summary, and then click Finish.
13. A post-scan will now be executed. When it is finished and all the bits for the new App Layer are uploaded, the new App Layer should show up in inventory under Image Composer > App Layers.
The App Layer is now complete and ready to be deployed to CVDs.