Horizon Mirage 4.x – phần 11. Image Manager – Update a Base Layer
- I created a new Reference CVD from the Base Layer I created previously
- The new Reference CVD operating system was updated and new software was installed.
- Re-ran Windows 7 Image Readiness
Updating a Base Layer
1. Right-click the Reference CVD (which was just updated and an upload performed), and choose Capture Base Layer.
2. Choose Update an existing layer, select the layer to update, give a description and whether it is a minor or major version revision. Click Next.
3. Verify validation and resolve any issues, if present. Click Next.
4. Review the Summary, and then click Finish.
5. It will now go through an upload process. Once that is complete, the new Base Layer will be available in inventory under Image Composer > Base Layers.
The updated Base Layer is now available to push to existing or new CVDs.