Horizon Mirage 4.x Phần 13. – Image Manager – Manage the Driver Library and Profiles
- Downloaded, extracted, and moved to a network shared the drivers I want to import.
Import Drivers Into the Driver Library
1. In the Horizon Mirage Console, choose Driver Library > Folders > All
2. Click the little wand icon to Import Drivers.
3. Type in the UNC path to the driver location, check Keep original folder hierarchy if applicable, and then click OK.
4. Once the drivers have been imported, they’ll show up in the All folder.
Creating a Driver Profile
1. In the Horizon Mirage Console, choose Driver Library > Profiles.
2. Click the green plus sign to create a new Profile.
3. Give the Profile a name, and then choose the associated folders. Click the Rules tab.
4. Create conditions for your rule, and then click OK.
The drivers selected will now be applied whenever a device meets your Profile’s rules under the following conditions:
- Hardware migration and restore
- Machine cleanup
- Base layer update
- Set driver library